查看: 1317|回复: 0

The Failure of France Nature Environnement's New Campaign

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
本帖最后由 nur99 于 2022-9-4 17:46 编辑

As you may know, I greatly appreciate the actions and the courage of the people of Greenpeace. In their campaigns, they often show a lot of ingenuity and once again we find them where we don't expect them with this anime totally immersed in a manga universe to talk about the fashion industry. Greenpeace's Brian speaks on the campaign “You can predict what will be the trend next season by looking at the color of the rivers in China and Mexico due to the dangerous dyes and chemicals used by the fashion industry. » This lively collaboration between Greenpeace and Beach Studios (creators of many militant videos such as Meatrix or Story of Stuff) presents us with the traces of dangerous chemicals from many factories around the world for the one and only production of clothing.

Greenpeace says some of the chemicals found in trace amounts in these garments are banned in Europe and the United States, turning your washing machine into image manipulation service a potential source of hazardous and illegal waste. Thank you Tania | source These articles may interest you When GreenPeace appears at David VS Goliath! Greenpeace militates against the ecosystem… politics. To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Nom * E-mail * Site web Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used . Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV LIVRES JEUX MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation. Created by Geoffrey Dorne Well, talking about cats on the Internet is easy… but talking about cats, design and the work of Charles Eames, the challenge is all the more difficult! Charles Ormond Eames, junior, says Charles Eames was an American designer, architect, and filmmaker who worked primarily with his wife, Ray Eames. Personally, I consider him one of the greatest designers of the 20th century.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部