查看: 1485|回复: 0

Linking "roles" to products: roleization, role switching

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
本帖最后由 shormilakhatun 于 2022-9-7 18:42 编辑

What is a role Roles are positioning words produced in the process of social operation. Roles are the use of a word to describe your current social relationship, your ability, and your positioning. For example, mothers, fathers, bakers, tailors, and civil servants are all characters. In addition to understanding the word character, we also need to understand his derived vocabulary, because his derived vocabulary is more closely related to us.

Role-based requirements Role-based requirements are requirements generated under a certain role and a certain positioning. for example: I am a student and my need is to memorize the words contained in the course Indian Phone Number more easily; I am an athlete, and my needs are to reduce the possible injuries caused by sports; I am a mother, and my demand is to buy easy-to-use, safe and affordable baby products; Role-based needs are needs that arise when you are in a role.

If you switch roles, your urgency for related needs will be significantly reduced. For example: a mother is still a working woman, and during office hours, he will change his identity to become a staff member. At that time, an Internet practitioner's demand for maternal and infant products will decline. If the scene transformation induces his mother's role, his corresponding demand will increase.

https://www.lastdatabase.com/india-cell-phone-number-list/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部